Sunday, September 9, 2012

I have pictures to share but no words...

I hope you all don't mind if I just post some pics here for now, because I have pretty much nothing to say about Second Life at the moment. I'm totally out of the loop, once again.

Honestly, I've been more interested in taking photos out in the atomic world. I just use my iphone but I've been trying some new apps that make for a lot of editing choices for shots. I'm enjoying it. I've been sharing my shots on Instagram and Flickr. Check 'em if you feel like it. Click my Flickr widget in the sidebar.

For now, here are some SL pics I took at Tatty Soup, the popular furniture shop. Aside from the cool furniture items available, the surrounding scenery on the sim is really pretty and very photogenic.






3 comments:

  1. It is totally ok :) Love it when you write, AND love it when you take pics! Sooo, thanks for the post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you friends! Your comments are encouraging. I really appreciate that! <3 <3 <3

    ReplyDelete