Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Summer vacation...

Ferris Wheel at the Canadian National Exhibition grounds

I'm in vacation mode right now. I have been off work since last week, sort of unexpectedly, as my kids finished summer day camp and my daycare is temporarily closed. Given I had no other choice, I used my vacation time that I was saving for a winter getaway to someplace tropical, so I could be home with my kids during these last days of summer.

Not regretting it at all. We decided to make it a "stay-cation" and be tourists in our own town. Everyday we have been doing something in the city and it has been a memorable vacation so far. We have plans to do some road trips this week, and find some new places to explore that we have not been to.

I have a ton of Second Life pictures sitting on my desktop that have been piling up for the last couple of weeks. I may get around to sorting and posting them soon...or I may not. It depends how busy our tourist itinerary is.

Either way, I'll be back to exploring Second Life sooner or later. :))

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Lizzie! We're having a great time so far. I'm posting Instagram pics to my Flickr feed if you want to check them out. xoxo

      Delete