Friday, August 24, 2012

Circo Loon - Origami Editions by Pallina60 Loon

It's been a busy week and I haven't had much time to take pictures or blog this week. Blogging has become like a habit for me, and one that I love, so when days go by without updating here, something feels kind of off. 

So last night I was looking through my Flickr groups and saw this picture and I knew I had to head over to explore right away. 

Circo Loon - Origami Editions is by Pallina60 Loon and it is an enchanting and beautiful place to explore. You will find paper cranes and other origami creations all over the area, and some of them are interactive. 

There are areas where you can relax, meditate or cuddle with your sweetheart. It's a really pretty, meditative and fun place to experience. I think you should head on over and check it out. I loved it!






(click this link, copy SLurl and drag into your Second Life viewer for the landmark)

No comments:

Post a Comment