Friday, July 6, 2012

A dark and moody place called ENDEED

If you like dark and moody, biker style type of places, then I'm sure you will enjoy wandering around ENDEED.  There you can find gothic biker clothing, motorbikes or just explore the seemingly endless and worn out paved roads that wind around the area.



ENDEED expands over two sims, Thassa and Darklands.  Be careful of the sim crossings.  It has a moderate rating.  




I used the region windlight settings, which I really appreciate because it saves me the time of going through windlight presets.  I adjusted the exposure in PicMonkey for these photos because again, they turned out a little too dark.  Other than that, these shots are pretty much straight out of Second Life.




I'm not a fan of the music on the audio stream, but I must admit it does enhance the dark and moody feel of the place.  



If you're looking for a place to do a photo shoot in this type of environment, ENDEED would be a great choice as it has lots of winding roads and open spaces for photo taking. 



No comments:

Post a Comment