Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Devil's Locket, Fantasy Faire 2012

By the time you read see this post, Fantasy Faire will be over.  And that makes me sad.  I wish I would have been on the ball and started exploring the faire sooner.  If I was really smart, I would have signed up to be an official blogger for the event.  Oh well, there's always next year.
  
Devil's Locket was very cool, however my Macbook decided it didn't want to let me take pictures tonight, so I only have three images to share here.  And then I got distracted by my web browser and started reading, and then my friend who I hardly ever see in SL anymore logged in and that was pretty much the end of exploring and taking pics.
  
Anyway, if you didn't get a chance to get to Fantasy Faire, I hope you enjoyed my pictures.  I had a good time taking them.

I'm looking forward to next year...





No comments:

Post a Comment