Wednesday, April 25, 2012

No talk, just pictures - Jungle Bungle, Fantasy Faire

I've been meaning to blog since last week, but man I'm tired.  I have been busy at work where I am spending my entire day talking my face off.  When I get home in the evening, I just want peace and quiet and to not have to hear my own voice.  Blogging is not talking, but it does require some thinking and my brain cells are too zapped to do any more thinking than I have to.
  
Snapshots, I can handle, so that's what I have for you today along with some keywords - Fantasy Faire, Jungle Bungle, Mayah Parx, until April 29th.  Go see it.

If you need any more details, Google it.  Or Bing it.  Or whatever search engine you wanna use...








2 comments:

  1. Thanks Lizzie! Loved Jungle Bungle. It took awhile for everything to rez but it was worth the wait. I'm going to explore the faire more tonight and take more shots :)

    ReplyDelete