Thursday, February 9, 2012

Souvenir from a virtual life

I'm posting this picture today not because I think it is some spectacular, beautifully composed, work of art or anything.  It's just a plain old screen shot that I cropped and threw some filters and a frame on.  Nor do I have anything profound to say today about anything SL related. 

I'm posting it because one day in the future, when I scroll through this blog archive and see this, I will fondly remember a friendship that has come to mean a lot to me.

Maybe my life will be completely different then, and a far cry from my days in this virtual existence.  Who knows?  Whatever the case may be, I will look at this image and recall a wonderful evening of laughter, heart to heart talk, and an all around fabulous time with my favourite dance partner. 

No comments:

Post a Comment