Monday, January 23, 2012

Shiny, Glowy, Bling Bling

Although it doesn't feel like I am finished with it, I brought my statue/figures/art project thingie down to ground level on my parcel.  I think it was a good idea to move it from that skyplatform.  I was feeling stuck with it, but viewing it now with scenery around makes it look a lot better.


Yes, it's very shiny and glowy, and kind of blingy.  I almost always use the 'grey moon' windlight setting when roaming around SL.  In that light, the figures looked a lot darker...until last night when I changed to the region default settings, and WOW!  It's got a helluva shiny glow going on!

Oh well, it's a work in progress I suppose.  Crap gave me a nice rust texture that I'm going to try on the figures tonight.  We'll see how that turns out. 

When I started out, it was with the earth and beating heart and I wasn't sure where I was going with that.  What you see above is where that lead me.  I call it "A Delicate Balance".

You're welcome to come by my home and check it out.  I'm at work right now and don't have a SLurl.  My parcel is located on the south end of Piper Point.  You know what to do.

Happy Monday :))

No comments:

Post a Comment