Saturday, December 31, 2011

New Year's Revolutions

Looking back at my new year's rant from 2011, I can say I am in a much better mood to bring in 2012 than I was for 2011.  Good.  That's a sign of improvement.  


And I'm sticking to my promise of not making any New Year's resolutions.  Why wait until the new year to make positive changes in your life when you can do that throughout?


If I did make any promises to myself for 2012, it's that this is going to be a revolutionary year in my evolution.  At 38, I feel like I am just now starting to really find my voice and embrace it, and give myself credit where credit is due.  For me, that's a revolutionary kind of thing. Watch out world.  Here I come.


As for Second Life, 2011 was an interesting year.  There were some highs, and lows, but I do believe that things happen for a reason, and I'm quite happy and content to go with the flow and to not sweat the small stuff.  I have my friends (you know who you are) who I love dearly and I feel so blessed to have them in my Life.


One thing I intend on in SL in 2012 is to build more and start creating something I can be proud of.  I've already been messing around with prims over the holidays so I've got a head start on that...




I'm enjoying piecing together prims and seeing what I can come up with.  So far, it's nothing totally unique or earth shattering, but it's a start right?


I might go through my posts from 2011 and put together a list of my personal favourites, but I make no promises because my kids come home today and blogging takes a back seat to playing Super Mario on the Wii with the rugrats.  Priorities.


Until next time, I wish you all a happy, healthy and prosperous 2012.  


With love, 


Carrie, (aka Billie), or just callmeShebear ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment