Tuesday, June 28, 2011

194 of 365: Not a good day

I wasn't feeling so good yesterday.  My day started off with an offline message in my email with bad news.  


How many second and third chances do you give a person?  I'm mad as hell, mostly at myself.


"Fool me once, shame on you.  Fool me twice, shame on me"


Can't, and don't want to talk about it.


The day didn't get any better when I arrived at work.  Hurry up and wait, hurry up and wait.  Too much waiting and time on my hands leaves my mind to wander.  


Thursday is my last day of work then I'm off on vacation for a week.  I have no big plans other than to head up north to my parents, sit in a lounge chair on their back deck, stare at the lake, watch the sunsets, and pet cats.  Let's hope my allergies don't go all wonky this time.  


They have wifi...thinking about leaving my laptop at home.  I need a break, and some perspective.  



No comments:

Post a Comment