Saturday, May 28, 2011

168 of 365: Koinup, and a place called Milvus

Not that long ago I signed with Koinup, which is basically social network dedicated to virtual worlds where you can share your photos, videos and machinima of your virtual life.  I'm still finding my way around the site, but I have started uploading some photos, making some contacts,  and so far I like it. 


Not only is it a great way to share your virtual world photos/machinima, it is an amazing resource for finding new places to explore in Second Life and other virtual worlds. 


My username over there is is SheBear, if you would like to come check it out, or if you are already a member, please add me to your contacts. :))




It was through Koinup that I learned about Milvus, a dark yet strangely beautiful place in Second Life.  It is a private home, however the owners welcome visitors to come and enjoy the landscape.  




I think I may have went a little overboard on Photoshop with the photos, but hey, I like it, so there.


No comments:

Post a Comment