Sunday, May 22, 2011

161 of 365: Some new windlight settings

I love playing with windlight settings.  Sometimes I create my own windlight settings, sometimes I might tweak some presets and sometimes I just use a preset as it is.  


The Phoenix Viewer has some new windlight presets that I have been having some fun with:







The presets are called Orac by Oracolo Janus and there are ten of them.


If you're not on the Phoenix Viewer, which they come preinstalled in, you can download the zip files for the presets here.  If by any chance you need help installing the presets into your viewer, you can find the instructions here (scroll down to 'installation').


And if you're worried that you won't do it right, or you will mess something up in the process, take comfort in knowing that if even I could do it without breaking anything, then so can you ;)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, I'm Oracolo Janus... I used to be Oracolo Janus. Some of my presets are really included in an alternative SL viewer? It's been a long time since my "retirement" from SL but I'm happy some of my work and experiments are still useful to someone.

    Oracolo Janus

    ReplyDelete