Monday, April 25, 2011

137 of 365: Getting back into live music in SL

I don't attend nearly as much live music performances in SL as I used to.  I intend to change that and start getting back into the music scene to experience the music of the many amazing SL musicians performing inworld.




I haven't been to an Edward Kyomoon in ages, so it was a welcome change of pace to rock out at Key West last night to Edward's original tunes, and some popular covers.  Yes, the lag was kind of crazy, but it's worth the fight to enjoy the music. 


I was delighted to find Edward's popular song "Dreaming of You" available on iTunes.  I've added this one to my playlist of daily tunes.  


You can find out more about Edward Kyomoon's music and a schedule of his performances in Second Life at his website here.  





No comments:

Post a Comment