Monday, February 14, 2011

85 of 365: I don't have HBO

I was a little disappointed tonight because I was really interested in watching When Strangers Click which premiered tonight on HBO - a film about five stories of people who have met online.  We got rid of our cable tv package recently because we don't watch a whole lot of television and we can watch movies online.  


Well, wouldn't you know it, once we got rid of our 300 plus channels, I start seeing previews on basic cable for all these programs I want to watch that are only available on "specialty" channels.  


At least I got to watch Paisley Beebe's interview with the director of the documentary on Treet TV, and maybe it will become viewable online later this year.  


In the meantime, I explored the Great Wall of China in SL, which according to the Destination Guide, was a featured location in the documentary.  




I suppose I will just have to take everyone's word that the documentary is a good one and finally casts Second Life in a better light than some previous documentaries that are out there.  If you happen to have watched it, wanna let me know what you thought of it?  Thanks! 


Oh, and Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment