Saturday, February 5, 2011

77 of 365: Getting out more

It's been awhile since I've attended a live music performance.  Grace McDunnough always gives outstanding performances.  If you like laid back, acoustic music, then you will enjoy her sets.  




I'm starting to feel like all I do is take pictures in SL, which of course I wanted to do for my 365 project, I guess I just need a little bit of a change.  Being at Grace's show tonight, I felt like I have been missing out on a lot of great things going on in SL because I am busy taking pictures or looking for places to take pictures.  


I need to get out more.

2 comments:

  1. I do too.

    I do so love your pictures, though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Emerald. Sometimes i wonder if i'm boring everyone, so that's good to hear :)

    ReplyDelete