Sunday, January 23, 2011

64 of 365: Gulf of Lune

One of the reasons why I enjoy taking photos so much in SL is because the time I spend setting up a snapshot - finding a scene, trying different camera angles, going through windlight presets, or sometimes making my own setting - gives me the opportunity to really get immersed in the environment that has been created.  I notice subtle things like small little details in the environment, the music that has been chosen, and the environmental sound effects.  


When I find a place that I really like I often go back again and again.  Gulf of Lune is one of those places for me.  It is a virtual representation of a salt marsh from the American Pacific Northwest, and it is really beautifully done.  














I already posted the last two photos in previous posts, but I wanted to post all my photos together, so sorry for the repeats. 


Visit Gulf of Lune.  This sim is definitely one of my all time favourites :))

No comments:

Post a Comment