Monday, November 15, 2010

Day One: Project 365

I'm trying to get this post out before I change my mind!  I'm embarking on a 365 Project, inspired by my friend Chestnut.  

My plan for this project?  I will post a daily photograph from SL for the next 365 days.  I've been thinking a lot about a focus for my project, but I think I will leave it open for just about anything and see what kind of themes emerge.  Maybe I will even post some RL photos...maybe. 

I've been feeling a little flat about SL lately, and I've been looking for a project to keep me busy and creative.  Updating my blog every day for the next year feels like a big stretch, but I really want an opportunity to improve my SL photos and finally learn how to use PhotoShop Elements, which has been sitting unused on my desktop for months.  A project like this will definitely give me motivation to accomplish that.  I can't promise that I will have something interesting and profound to say everyday, but I will at least have a daily photo :)

You can expect to see lots of avatar self portraits, places to explore, photos of friends, and whatever else suits my fancy.  We'll see how it goes and where it takes me. 

Hitting 'publish' now before I change my mind...

Urban Warrior Princess

2 comments: