Saturday, November 27, 2010

12 of 365: Why did I sign up to do this again?



I'm into week two of my 365 project and I'm already asking myself why...I think I'm mostly worried about boring anyone who reads my blog.  

The above photo is myself and my good friend Aubree.  I met her quite randomly on her second day in SL over a year ago, and although she doesn't know it, she changed my SLife in so many ways.  It's one of those things where you feel like it was just meant to be.

She's a sweetheart and I love her :))

2 comments:

  1. I just finished the project today. :) If you are able, keep going. There are so many days when I thought "Who wants to read THIS? This is so boring to anyone except me...and sometimes it's boring to me too!" But when you look back, you'll have so many amazing memories. And it's surprising to me how many people have IMed & commented to me about how they'll miss me doing it. People read even if you have no idea that they are doing it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Alicia. i've been following your project. congrats on finishing! :))

    ReplyDelete