Monday, October 25, 2010

Burn2 Fever

So Burn2 is officially over...but man oh man did I have fun!  I think that was the most fun I have ever had in SL.
  
I don't even know where to start because there was so much to see and do.  I already highlighted two of my favourite builds in my previous posts.  Another of my fave builds was Gracie Kendall's "Lonely Hearts Club".


Lonely Hearts Club - direct link here


It's hard to narrow it down to just a few because there was so much to see and even being there every night of the week, I still missed some stuff.  

One thing I was sure I did not want to miss was the big burn of the Man.  The sim was full, of course when I logged on, but I'm stubborn enough to keep trying and I made my way in to see the most spectacular display of fire I have ever witnessed in SL. 

Unfortunately, my graphics on my laptop doesn't seem to do fire, so the flames don't look all that great in my snapshots:



Check me out throwing a log onto the fire:



I made a new friend when I saved her from being trapped in the portapotty:




She was trapped inside and couldn't tp out LOL.  Makes a great story for how we met and became friends. 


All in all, I had a great time, and from what I heard from all the Burn builders, it was the best one yet in SL.  


If you missed it, or the lag was too much for you, the builds are going to remain up for the next week.  It might be a good time for you to check it out.
  
That's all for tonight.  Have fun. :))


SLURL to Burn2


4 comments:

  1. These posts have been so fabulous, Carrie. If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have gone over there to check it all out. Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh thanks. that's great to hear. i really had a such a great time. i giggled all night at the big burn watching av's throwing logs onto the fire. every time i look at that picture of my av dragging the log...it cracks me up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome posts on Burn2 Carrie - loved them. The photography kicks butt. So glad you had fun! (those logs were a hoot :)

    ReplyDelete