Sunday, August 29, 2010

Judgement

Maybe I'm just really tired and not seeing things clearly.  I was away this weekend and was looking forward to catching up on my blogroll reading tonight.  I read something that came across as sounding extremely judgemental to me.  It's good to express an opinion or a different viewpoint, but I don't think it's necessary to condescend to do that.  Attitudes and judgements like that annoy the hell out of me.  I don't know why I keep going back to read that particular blog.

Maybe I'm the one who is being judgemental in saying that.

Maybe I should just go to bed and hope that I wake up on the right side of the bed in the morning.


"We can never judge the lives of others, because each person knows only their own pain and renunciation. It's one thing to feel that you are on the right path.  It's another thing to think that yours is the only path."  Paulo Coelho

No comments:

Post a Comment