Thursday, June 17, 2010

BBBC Day 4: Age is just a number, and a few more grey hairs

Is your avatar more or less your current biological age? Do you portray a younger avatar, or older? Why is this?

I've never really thought about what age my avatar is.  I don't know, I can't say that I really "portray" my avatar as any age or anything really, because in my interactions in SL, I'm just being my 36 year old self, so Carrie is just me...with perfect make up that doesn't smudge and no surprise grey hairs that pop up three or four at a time seemingly overnight.  


I definitely dress my avatar in a younger sort of style, but that's just because I like the style of clothing and it has nothing to do with trying to portray her as any certain age.  


In RL, I'm pretty happy with the age and stage I'm at.  My 20's were more exciting, but in my 30's, I'm enjoying a self-confidence I didn't have when I was younger.  Maybe I just never think about an age for my avatar because I never really think my age in RL, not yet anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment